"Lighthouses" - Ray Mcbride Photography.
"Bidston Lighthouse"

"Bidston Lighthouse"

The present Bidston Lighthouse was built by Mersey Docks and Harbour Board in 1873, to a design by George Fosbery Lyster. It served as Liverpool’s principal lighthouse until 1913, and as an electric telegraph station until 1914. The building is Grade-II listed, privately owned and frequently opened to the public.

BidstonLighthouseAutumnColours