Douglas Head Lighthouse is a lighthouse at Douglas Head on the Isle of Man located between England and Ireland.
The lighthouse was established in 1857, although the vicinity was under the control of the Isle of Man Harbour Board from 1832.
It was made by the engineering brothers David and Thomas Stevenson with a total elevation of 32 metres (105 ft). The white tower is 20 metres (66 ft) in height and its base is at an elevation of 12 metres (39 ft).
The lighthouse staircase has 71 steps and the light has an average range of 24 nautical miles (44 km). The lantern is composed of eight brilliant reflectors made of pure silver built in 1831. The light flashes white every ten seconds.